To transform our environment into a more resilient and inclusive one, we have developed three strategies: Co-Creation, Circular Architecture and Common Space. Here we present a short guideline to Co-Creation.
Our Co-Creation strategy builds on cooperation rather than competition. It strengthens democratic, participatory decision-making processes by bringing together different stakeholders to enable socially just, informed planning through new participation formats.
Our contribution to the solution:
Our most direct contribution is the way we build our own company: Mostlikely is organized as an open, flexible platform for architecture, design and research. Thus, the work presented on the platform emerges in various constellations and corporate structures: from the classically organized architecture firm, to interdisciplinary work formats to open associations.
This multifaceted cosmos enables a processual way of working and is enriched by project-specific collaborations and a broad exchange with external experts.
Step_1: From problem to potential!
- exponentially growing knowledge
- outdated idea of „all-knowing“ generalist
- immaterial sphere
- swarm intelligence
- many achieve a lot
- Sharing of competences and responsibilities
- creative atmosphere at work
Step_2: Synergies create innovations
- monitoring and mapping of local potentials and innovations
- monitoring and mapping of local actors
- creation of a local network for collaboration
Step_3: Collaborative Process
- Put together an interdisciplinary team
- define the rules for collaboration
- Establish an open working process through Common Space Tools
- Benefit from digital and analogue tools
Step_4: Common decision-making
- create common goals by using impact models
- evaluate decisions and solutions by using impact indicators
Step_5: Open Design Formats
- make the process acessible
- actively involve stakeholders
- develop specific working methods
Our outstanding references:
Donauversum (Sunken City)
Park macht Platz