To transform our environment into a more resilient and inclusive one, we have developed three strategies: Co-Creation, Circular Architecture and Common Space. Here we present a short guideline to our Common Space strategy.
Our Common Space approach aims to transform our cities into a common resource that serves the empowerment and development of cooperative forms of working and socialising by:
• providing well-equipped shared spaces and infrastructure for activities
• creating flexible, affordable access
• encouraging creative development and wellbeing
• contributing to a resource-efficient way of life
• creating meeting points for social exchange
• leveraging digitization and innovation for broader positive change
Our contribution to a solution: We believe that our cities should be inclusive and supportive. Not to loose this vision in everyday life, we created the Common Space project run by an interdisciplinary team from the fields of architecture, urbanism and social sciences.
In the Common Space project we use multi-layered institutional collaborations, exhibitions, teaching events and workshops in order to continuously deepen the concepts and methods.
COMMON SPACE GUIDELINE
Step_1: From problem to potential!
Step_2: Innovative Program
Step_3: Re-program Typologies
Step_5: Design Resilience
Step_6: Create Awareness